PC Game Online

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Why should I buy Fallout 3?

I have heard from friends and reviews that this is a great game. I have a PS3 and will get it for that system if I do choose to buy it. I just want to know what other people like and dislike about it.





Thanks in advance.



One of the BEST games on the 360... or ever.





The size and amount of things you can do is amazing, not upto oblivion but still impressive.





The graphics are very nice, the atmosphere... so good.


You can get SO much game for your buck when you buy fallout, you can play for 50 hours without even touching the main quest.





Bottom line: Buy this game, it's a must own.




It's an awesome game. If you've ever played Oblivion or Morrowind, then it'll be kinda like them in the way you play the game.


it doesn't require you to do any quest in particular. You can do whatever you want in the game. it has all sorts of miniquests you can do.





the only thing that i didn't like about it was that the main story was so short.




if u like to wander around a huge planet and explore then this is the game for you. in this game u have to take care of yourself, your weapons, and u missions. it can be a little frustrating at times but if your into that role playing game then you will like it.




I hated it





Overdramatic and too many bugs for my liking

No comments:

Post a Comment