PC Game Online

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Will thr Nintendo Dsi fit into a Nintendo Lite case?

Does the Dsi fot into the Ds Lite case. I have%26#039;t got a Lite so I cant tell, and my Dsi hasnt arrived in tthe post yet. But when it does im going to get a case for it. Will Ds Lite cases hold the Dsi securly



Yes it will, the only difference is that there will be a little extra space in the case just because the DSi is 12% thinner. I have a case from my DS lite and it holds the DSi pretty well. But if you%26#039;re talking about a hard case, I wouldn%26#039;t know since i have a soft one.




The DSi is slightly smaller so if you mean like a carrying case then yeah, but if you mean a protective case that stays on all the time then no.




the DSi will probably fit in the DS Lite case, it just may slid around a bit, because it%26#039;s a few inches smaller then the DS Lite.




It might not fit, the DSi is wider (across) and narrower (in tabletop height) than the original DS.




I dont think it will because the dsi is either a little bit smaller or larger than the ds ( i cant remember)




They%26#039;re exactly the same size. The DSi is just a few grams lighter.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment