PC Game Online

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why won

So i bought the Sims 2 double deluxe and it says that it also has the sims 2 nightlife and Celebration Stuff on it. I went to install it and it said Please Install Disc One. The problem was that there was only 1 disc in the box and it didnt say disc 1 or 2 on the game disc. I went back and exchanged it thinking it might have been defected but it did the same thing on the one i exchanged. Can someone please tell me why it keeps saying this when there is only 1 disc?! Please help me get this to work!
It might be something to do with the anti piracy measures on the disc. With all Sims games past Nightlife I think, including the deluxe releases, they fitted the discs with Securom which can be a bastard no matter what game it is!

If it faults again, ring EA and they should have the problem, and if it doesn

No comments:

Post a Comment