PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cosplay Ideas Please:)?

In April I'm going to an anime convention and I wanna cosplay.


Its really hard to explainn butttt..


The theme has to be naruto. But I don't want to cosplay as a Naruto Character. You see wat I'm saying? Its like I'm making up a character that would be in Naruto. So I need basic Ideas on what I would wear. I know I need a headband so I already got one of 'em. But its gotta sound like somethig you would see on the show...


Thankyou! Sorry the question is so confusing :(



It depends on what you want to be. You can dress up as one of the Anbu( probably the easiest. You don't have to come up with something completely new. You also add your own personality to the costume with accessories, hairstyles, weapons, animal mask etc.)





You also can come up with a character design. i would look on google images and type in anime ninja (boy or girl) and get some ideas from there. Good luck hope you have fun cosplaying


( I would also look at cosplay.com they have some really cool stuff there)

No comments:

Post a Comment