PC Game Online

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Question about madden 09 on my ps3 online 1st person to have good anser 10 points?

ok wenever i try too download the new update for madden 09 on my ps3 it goes up to 1% then sais error has occured or sumthing i tried to download it so many times but it always does the same thing i even tried to make a new acount on my ps3 and download it but it still didnt work so now i cant play online. how do i fix it



Same thing happened to me man. First you have to check your wireless connection if it%26#039;s 75% or under it wont work. Then you have to sign onto EA online and give them your email and activate it then your good to go. Good luck




You either have a very poor internet connection, there is a problem with the disk, or there is a problem with your PS3. I would contact Sony and see if they can help in any way.




contact sony or its just a ban connection glitch sorry man.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment