PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What do you use for the inside of homemade cards?

if you use colored cardstock for the outside, what do you use for the inside?



I usually use a white or light colored card stockk cut just an 1/8%26quot; smaller on all sides of the original card. Then I glue it in and stamp a saying and a small design. Or you can stamp the inside and use a light colored or white embossing powder. Or you can write in a silver or gold pen. All of these have worked for me. I get the majority of my supplies at Michael%26#039;s. With a 40% off coupon - everything is reasonable. You can get the coupons emailed to you by signing up at Michael%26#039;s. Or if you have a Joann%26#039;s near you they have all the supplies also.




I do one of three things.





Sign the inside in a color marker, like silver





Mat the inside with a light color cardstock-just mat the inside, right side of card





Use parchment paper-cut it slightly smaller that the card, fold in half and use a small piece of tape to adhere. Tape it to the inside left side. That way when you open it the inside liner opens up.





I picked up a pack of parchment paper at Michael%26#039;s cheap. The pack had 3 pale colors in it


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment