PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What is the best glue to use to stick shells on to wood boxes?

I live in the UK and its hard to come by good glue that sticks shells right away to the boxes. At the moment I am using this good glue, but the problem is the smell and the prices of it. its almost 9 a tin. I am open to suggestions



The best is an impact adhesive, such as 'Evostik'





Comes in a tube, any hardware store and no lasting smell once it has dried. It is fairly instant, it is inexpensive.





Also fairly 'instant'




why the hell would I know that and why have you put that question in games and recreation.




Try an instant grab adhesive like No More Nails if all else fails . ...( it's actuallly in Hobbies & Crafts @tracy ... DOH !! )




I think your best bet is to get a hot glue gun.


Ja.




Any kind of strong contact glue,but read instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment