PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Warlock in WoW PvP?

I have recently rerolled a lock alt for pvping purposes, but now he's level 50 and I'm looking at forums and what not, it's not looking good for warlocks, I'm just wondering if I would be fine if I had gear and a good spec?





Any type of answer will help.



Warlocks are brilliant in PVP, you may die, but your dots will kill them after you die if you slap 'em on fast enough.


Have a play about with specs and find one which suits you best.


Good Luck PVP'ing :)




Sorry man I'm not a Warlock I'm a warrior but a good spec for Warlocks are would be going into destruction and getting yourself some shadow/fire gear. I'm not sure what to get a level 50 but this amour is for level 80s I think so hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment