PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rate my Pokemon Pearl team please? :)?

I've finished all the gyms and am trying to now beat the elite four, although my team isn't quite strong enough, so I am leveling them. I really just want help on the moves of my pokemon, and the types of pokemon in my team.





1. Lvl 59 Palkia


-Earth Power


-Ancient Power


-Dragon Claw


-Spacial Rend





2. Lvl 59 Infernape


-Flame Wheel


-Close Combat


-Flare Blitz


-Rock Smash





3. Lvl 42 (I know, still leveling) Luxray


-Thunder


-Crunch


-Spark


-Thunder Fang





4. Lvl 36 (I know, I know) Gyrados


-Dragon Pulse


-Aqua Tail


-Surf


-Dragon Rage





5. 6.


I still have options. What would work best out of these? (Keep in mind that I am still leveling them all):





Lvl 48 Floatzel


-Brine


-Surf


-Crunch


-Aqua Jet





Lvl 35 Haunter


-Sucker Punch


-Shadow Punch


-Payback


-Shadow Ball





Lvl 50 Azelf


-Confusion


-Uproar


-Future Sight


-Nasty Plot





Lvl 50 Uxie


-Confusion


-Yawn


-Future Sight


-Amnesia





Lvl 34 Sneasel (I intend to evolve it)


-Faint Attack


-Fury Swipes


-Agility


-Icy Wind





OR





A Riolu I'm gonna get from the dude on Iron Island and evolve into a Lucario.


______________________________________...





I would really appreciate answers on how I can improve my pokemon (more moves than anything, cause I know I gotta level them), which pokemon to put in my team, and whichever other pokemon you think would go well with my team.





So yeah, thanks to anyone who answers. xoxx



if u plan on having a lucario dont go with sneasel


or u might not go with lucario and keep a sneasel


u might want to try a bronzong


i wud also suggest electivire and magmortar





for more specifications go to


www.serebii.net





check out the moves of a variety of pkmn





hve fun


hope u beat the elite 4

No comments:

Post a Comment