PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hanging/breaking a heavy pinata?

It's my friend's birthday and I put her gift inside of a pinata. The problem is that the pinata is quite heavy and I'm not sure if it can hold its weight after being hit (the infrastructure inside might snap). My goal is for the pinata to break above ground in the air so the contents can spill onto the ground. As of now it can hang by itself but I'm a bit hesitant for when it's going to be hit. I just don't want the whole pinata to plop onto the ground without breaking. Can someone think of any kind of alternatives of where I can place the pinata to be hit? Or any suggestions at all...



Make a heavy-wire loop (old coat hanger, maybe) and put it around the pinata. Attach the hanging loop to that -- or use the hook of the coat hanger if you use one. That way, the weight is supported by the wire. If you're afraid it;ll bisect your pinata, put a small piece of heavy cardboard between the wire and the pinata on the underside. Paint it the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment