PC Game Online

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do you have a collection of anything daft ?

Hi, some collect the usual stuff such as stamps or old coins etc.





I have a mate who has taken to collecting garden sheds.


For some demented reason he now has three at home, and a further 5 on his allotement.


A property developer on an odd scale.





I personallly collect pencils. Not the ones you may "borrow" from the office, as if freinds or family travel, they know that I would like a pencil particular to the place. Odd, cheap & cheeful.





Do you, or someone that you know collect odd things ?





Bob



thats really funny it reminds me of a poem about a shed in space from a book called song of the city. I collect paper. I am an artist and anytime I see nice paper I want it. I have a lot of paper :)




I collect songs, not just any songs but really cheesy ones, the kind you only hear at weddings. The best thing is they don't take up much room as they are stored on my external hard drive.





I have over 17,000 of them, Russ abbot, Alvin Stardust, Shawaddywaddy, I have them all.




No nothing daft,just wonderful shoes and bags and scarves and I collect pens with the names of hotels I have stayed in . I saw a programme about people who travel all over getting pictures of pylons I find that a strange hobby !




I collect old processors(Cyryx MII is my fav), and motherboards

No comments:

Post a Comment