PC Game Online

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am trying to find a PC RPG game that I played the demo for about a year ago. (I would like to purchase it)?

You play as a female character and begin on a bridge with an old mage. He ends up teleporting you to a town and you are to travel to meet him later (after you finish quest in that town, I believe). You have the ability to switch into the spirit realm and talk to ghost. (there is a quest in the beginning where you have to do a quest for the ghost of a knight who is in the small graveyard at the beginning of the town) It's a 3D game and the combat is real-time. You enter building by actually running in and around them. (i.e. you don't just click the door to enter and the next scene puts you in a room)





I remember fighting trees and bears in the forest outside of the town.





I really liked the game and would be happy if I could find it again to purchase and play during my free time.



Sounds like Oblivion or maybe morrowwind

No comments:

Post a Comment